Click on a building below or use the list on the right for more information on a building.
- University Buildings
- Accessible Entrances
- Accessible Routes
- Parking lot
- Campus Handicapped Parking Available
- Neighborhood Buildings
- Under Construction
- Parks and Playlots
Campus Contruction Alert
South Campus Utility Corridor Project
Location: Along 61st St., from Ellis Ave. to Kenwood Ave.
Duration: June 13–December 31, 2007
Starting Wednesday, June 13, 2007, installation of new underground utility pipes will begin on the north side of 61st St. from the west side of Ellis Ave. to just west of Kenwood Ave.
- Street parking along the north and south side of 61st St. will be eliminated from west of Ellis Ave. to west of Kenwood Ave. for the duration of the project.
- 61st St., from Ellis Ave. to just west of the Kenwood Ave., will be re-striped to divert two way traffic to the south side of 61st St.
- Traffic Barricades will be installed from Ellis Ave. to west of Kenwood Ave. on the north half of 61st St. to create a temporary, accessible walkway to access the westbound CTA bus stop located at the northwest corner of 61st St. and Woodlawn Ave.
- Construction, directional and ADA access signage will be installed as required along 60th St. and 61st St. to redirect pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
- There will be heavy construction equipment and truck traffic in the area.
- This work along 61st St. will take approximately 6 months.
Please contact Mr. Roberto Lupano, Project Manager for the Facilities Services, at (773) 834-3919, with questions or concerns.
Buildings in this Section:
- 1155 Building
- Burton-Judson Courts
- South Campus Residence Hall
- Laird Bell Law Quadrangle
- Midway Skating Rink